• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB...forget who is starting: Gebbia taking snaps with #1 team on the field

He is plenty mobile, you are the one fooling yourself. No green jersey garbage either. Not only a DL but a LB too.

C

Yep, and i’ll add that some may want to look up Darron Thomas, could only run 4.7 ... he lead the Ducks to a conference title and to the national championship game in 2010. He had 486 yards and 5 td rushing. I’d call that efficient running, now where have I heard that before:Sick: ... oh and Gebbia has been clocked around 4.6....
But carry on, as it’s obvious we are getting fake news from the coaches that there is a close qb race.
As for me, I’m cheering like hell for AM and cheering like hell for TG, as that goes Bunch as well as the rest of them. The only thing I’m certain of is who ever starts, earned it in camp and on the practice feild!

Touting a 6 yard TD run where the CB and LB chose the inside pressure. He was also almost caught from behind. I don't think TG is a total slouch, the question is can he run away from people up the middle where he can avoid getting crushed. The answer is probably. Not a lot to stake your claim on making it through the season with the same BMI as a super model.

He is mobile.

C

Touting a 6 yard TD run where the CB and LB chose the inside pressure. He was also almost caught from behind. I don't think TG is a total slouch, the question is can he run away from people up the middle where he can avoid getting crushed. The answer is probably. Not a lot to stake your claim on making it through the season with the same BMI as a super model.

In the same spring game he out ran Freedom.

C

e082e81c0561cdb4ff896ae7e65878d0.jpg

This guy was pretty thin in college. Throughout his college career h kpt adding weight and went on to be one of the all time greats.

Guess I should have said in my opinion I feel AM has more upside.Feel he is a true dual threat qb,as he seems to be a bigger threat with his legs.Like both and feel we are in great shape with either of them.Didn’t mean to get one upset.It’s all good.GBR.
I’m not upset brotha. I understand. Should be fun to see what happens.

Trevor?? I don’t think Martinez sees the field if Gebbia is named the starter, unless of injury to him. There is no need to give your back up reps in games when you already have a 1st year starter who needs as many reps as he can get so he becomes more proficient in the offense. Why would anyone want that to happen? That causes two things- possibly QB controversy and less game time experience for your starter. That just causes more problems for the team that you don’t need, especially in your 1st year.

Yep, and i’ll add that some may want to look up Darron Thomas, could only run 4.7 ... he lead the Ducks to a conference title and to the national championship game in 2010. He had 486 yards and 5 td rushing. I’d call that efficient running, now where have I heard that before:Sick: ... oh and Gebbia has been clocked around 4.6....
But carry on, as it’s obvious we are getting fake news from the coaches that there is a close qb race.
As for me, I’m cheering like hell for AM and cheering like hell for TG, as that goes Bunch as well as the rest of them. The only thing I’m certain of is who ever starts, earned it in camp and on the practice feild!
I'm still holding out hope for Masker!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back