• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB...forget who is starting: Gebbia taking snaps with #1 team on the field

Nebraska's roster has TG at 6'2 195. We should go with that, which makes the difference slight.

What's the injury rate of someone with a BMI of 25.8 compared to someone with a BMI of 25.0?
I just pulled up the roster on the front page of HM and is says 6'3" 185 so is there another roster somewhere or is the one I'm looking at an older version?

I just pulled up the roster on the front page of HM and is says 6'3" 185 so is there another roster somewhere or is the one I'm looking at an older version?
the official university roster page is here:
http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=22&SPSID=4

no telling which of these more accurately reflects reality. according to both of them TG has a lower BMI than milton so whatev's

I'm still super worried about TG shrinking an inch - we need to look into this

Last edited:

What is he going to say, yeah he sucks and is going to get killed. We know he is not mobile. He is not as bad as Tanner Lee but if you think he is mobile you are fooling yourself. I doubt he can outrun any DL.

He is plenty mobile, you are the one fooling yourself. No green jersey garbage either. Not only a DL but a LB too.

C

He is plenty mobile, you are the one fooling yourself. No green jersey garbage either. Not only a DL but a LB too.

C

Touting a 6 yard TD run where the CB and LB chose the inside pressure. He was also almost caught from behind. I don't think TG is a total slouch, the question is can he run away from people up the middle where he can avoid getting crushed. The answer is probably. Not a lot to stake your claim on making it through the season with the same BMI as a super model.

Higher upside? How can anyone say that? Didn’t Baker Mayfield prove anything to anyone? Maybe kliff kingsbury thought the same about Davis Webb? Lmao. Fatal error by him. I’m not saying he doesn’t have higher upside but how can anyone say or suggest that w o seeing either play? Because he runs faster?
Guess I should have said in my opinion I feel AM has more upside.Feel he is a true dual threat qb,as he seems to be a bigger threat with his legs.Like both and feel we are in great shape with either of them.Didn’t mean to get one upset.It’s all good.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back