• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PFF Top Five Returning College LBs

To me its a sign of the staff gathering talent against some heavy headwinds. I can imagine, with a strong season or two, they could clean up in the midwest recruiting, keeping guys like Kanak out of the hands of the big boys.
I think this season is huge. I can tell you I’m not too concerned about who we reel in this summer for recruits. If they aren’t great a good season can turn that around, but conversely if we have a bad season people could jump as I know other staffs are talking about how this current staff may not be in Lincoln much longer if things keep up.

Nebraska has always been the alpha in the 4 or 5 states that surround us, a good season could put us right back in that spot. People just need to see it on the field so they can believe.

Sam Mills. 5"9".

He is who I thought of when I read that post. Great minds!. Loved watching the Dome Patrol back in the late eighties to early nineties. Jackson, Johnson, Swilling, and Mills.

1621120896369.png

C

I was talking Robinson so I had to put “eventual”. Stille has a shot though, wonder what his injury history will do for his draftability.
Doesn’t that hurt JoJo as well? He’s been injured some as well. I’m hoping we can have a season where injuries are minimal, and let the guys talent shine.

I think this season is huge. I can tell you I’m not too concerned about who we reel in this summer for recruits. If they aren’t great a good season can turn that around, but conversely if we have a bad season people could jump as I know other staffs are talking about how this current staff may not be in Lincoln much longer if things keep up.

Nebraska has always been the alpha in the 4 or 5 states that surround us, a good season could put us right back in that spot. People just need to see it on the field so they can believe.
I believe the season’s schedule is a tough one for sure but if Frost comes into games with a punishing running game the Huskers will be a force to be reckoned with. However the bulk of the running needs to come from the running backs it’s too much to ask AM to run as much as he did the past few seasons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back