• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PFF Top Five Returning College LBs

tenor.gif

I think we have an eventual draft pick on all three levels of the defense in 2021 with CTB, Robinson, and Domann. Not sure the last time we had that.
It’s been a while since Nebraska has had this many on the same team. Would you add Ben Stille to the defensive team members who could be drafted?
Anyone on the offense you see getting drafted in the next two years?

It’s been a while since Nebraska has had this many on the same team. Would you add Ben Stille to the defensive team members who could be drafted?
Anyone on the offense you see getting drafted in the next two years?
I’ll be curious what they say about Stilles injuries for the NFL, probably needs to show he can stay healthy, but yes I’d add him as a day 3 pick kind of guy.

Jurgens is going to be a higher draft pick IMO, he made such a good move shifting down away from TE, he’s just not a TE at the college or pro level.

We have some draftable talent at WR and pro scouts love Austin Allen in practice. Gotta show it on the field though.

I think we have an eventual draft pick on all three levels of the defense in 2021 with CTB, Robinson, and Domann. Not sure the last time we had that.
To me its a sign of the staff gathering talent against some heavy headwinds. I can imagine, with a strong season or two, they could clean up in the midwest recruiting, keeping guys like Kanak out of the hands of the big boys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back