• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PFF Top Five Returning College LBs

Lavonte David proved how good a smaller LB can be imo. Don't need to be 6'4" and weigh 240 or more to be a really great LB when you have speed, technique and football sense. This is excellent recognition for JoJo and hope he has a great season.
While I absolutely agree with what you're saying here, I believe Domann's listed weight for spring testing was 237. So he's not exactly undersized.

I think we have an eventual draft pick on all three levels of the defense in 2021 with CTB, Robinson, and Domann. Not sure the last time we had that.
I assume you meant Stille though in a couple years Robinson could be drafted. I agree we have a group of guys on defense that could get drafted. Williams and Dismuke have a chance as well. We will see what Toure and Stepp really have this season as they are both auditioning for the NFL as well.

I assume you meant Stille though in a couple years Robinson could be drafted. I agree we have a group of guys on defense that could get drafted. Williams and Dismuke have a chance as well. We will see what Toure and Stepp really have this season as they are both auditioning for the NFL as well.
I was talking Robinson so I had to put “eventual”. Stille has a shot though, wonder what his injury history will do for his draftability.

I was talking Robinson so I had to put “eventual”. Stille has a shot though, wonder what his injury history will do for his draftability.
We both agree on Robinson. I think Rogers has an opportunity also. Does Manning have one year or two left? He’s just a big question mark for me until he plays.

Martinez is another one I can’t figure out. I think he will have to be outstanding this season to get drafted. I’m rooting for him big time.
With his injury and turnover history, he won't sniff the draft unless he has a monster year. The NFL will like his completion percentage and mobility, but I don't think he will grade out well in the other areas, especially arm strength.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back