• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked PASS INTERFERENCE ON 3RD DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pass could have been more toward the play, as it appeared to be a little outside the play.

I was really pissed at the end of the game, but the more I think about it the Huskers had plenty of opportunities to win the game. Bad calls, no calls, etc. happen all the damn time. Tommy's passing was pretty horrid all game, I don't know why DL didn't use Tommy's Legs more in the 4th quarter and in OT....

I was really pissed at the end of the game, but the more I think about it the Huskers had plenty of opportunities to win the game. Bad calls, no calls, etc. happen all the damn time. Tommy's passing was pretty horrid all game, I don't know why DL didn't use Tommy's Legs more in the 4th quarter and in OT....
You think you were upset? There was so much yelling in my house that the cat is probably camped under the bed for 2 days.

Last edited:

Agree with all...especially the bolded.

Bad calls are part of the game and they usually even out....hopefully next week. Beat Ohio State.

don't think DL called a very good game...to predictable
I think he could have done much better in the playcalling department. Sometimes I think he lets the Nebraska historical culture get into his head too much.

Last edited:

Agreed. I'm still mad about the no call though. You can't knock over the receiver when the ball is in the air.

That being said, it was a good game. We missed some opportunities and could've won it before OT. We should've gotten points off both interceptions. Plus we had a shot in the last minute and couldn't execute. Hats off to Wisconsin. They're a good team. Hopefully we proved to some doubters out there that we are good too.

Play smart and tough next week and we'll have a pretty good shot at winning. GO BIG RED!

Last edited:

I had watched B1G football long before we started in the league and I had argued for a long time that their definition of PI Was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back