• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked PASS INTERFERENCE ON 3RD DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
That was ridiculous. Three weeks in a row we've had bad officiating. This game was mostly fine, but that no call at the end is inexcusable. Just horrible. I am furious.

Pretty ridiculous for sure. Great effort. I'm dissapointed as I'm sure most are. Nice to feel that hole in your heart again after a loss, even if it does sting. Haven't felt that after a loss in a while.

Honestly, that was maybe the worst no call I've ever seen. All of my friends who aren't Nebraska fans are texting me right now to say we got jobbed. Ugggggggggggh.

Last edited:

I am guessing the only possible feeling by the refs was the pass was not catchable?:Confused:

That was the worst call! We were the better team! Need to win next week!

To me it looked like Watt just stood there and didn't put out his arms to grab, but I thought the whole crew let both sides play. To my mind the officiating was pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back