• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

P5 Commissioners talking to each other about no fall football UPDATE: Could B1G Still Be Played?

It kind of sucks when a single person (mayor of Lincoln) gets to dictate the consequences of the 99.5 % who aren't infected and set exceptions to those consequences that her agencies.(government services) don't have to follow and have no personnel affects on her income.
I dont disagree with you. It’s some hard decisions for sure.

Last I checked this game was played by 18-22 year olds, what's the point of stating this?
That is not the issue. Wake the hell up. Fans in the stands and in the bars/restaurants before and after the game at those who will continue and spread the virus. It is uninformed and short sighted people like you who present the biggest problem.

Last edited:

Lol, I didn’t say that at all. I’m guessing that it can be if it gets in someone’s eyes, or mouth.

You'd be guessing wrong. If you are going to make demands of how people alter their lives in response to a virus at least have the decency to understand what the virus is and how it works.

You'd be guessing wrong. If you are going to make demands of how people alter their lives in response to a virus at least have the decency to understand what the virus is and how it works.
I haven’t made any demands. None. Haven’t advocated for any shutdown. None. If you can get if from droplets, I’d think sweat is part of that equation coming from someone infected.

Again, you'd be thinking wrong

please provide a link to any peer reviewed study, research or even an article found on the internet machine where some expert states or just infers that C19 is not transmitable via saliva, sweat or touching others. I’d appreciate it because I haven’t seen it

please provide a link to any peer reviewed study, research or even an article found on the internet machine where some expert states or just infers that C19 is not transmitable via saliva, sweat or touching others. I’d appreciate it because I haven’t seen it

It's a respiratory virus. Spread by respiratory DROPLETS.

Viral PARTICLES can be found in the stool, because you swallow virus-laden saliva, and it breaks down in your GI tract. You're welcome.

Why would anyone do a study to prove a respiratory virus isn't spread by sweat? Saliva isn't sweat. And what does touching someone suddenly have to do with this?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back