• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

P5 Commissioners talking to each other about no fall football UPDATE: Could B1G Still Be Played?

BigMac & Doc, How does good hygiene, washing hands or using copious amounts of hand sanitizer fit into the equation? I’m no fan of repeatedly washing my hands or using copious amounts of hand sanitizer all day long just to combat a respiratory virus. I’d rather my wife quit wasting $$ on the sanitizer & stop making me force my teenagers to partake in such worthless tasks....but to date, I haven’t seen, heard or read where the consensus in the medical/health care community is stated as plainly & conclusively to a reasonable degree of medical certainty as set forth on this Husker message board. Despite that, I will still argue against the sanitizer (to my wife) & in favor of me spitting chew on the sidelines to all those who are now seemingly appalled by that act of apparent indifference to their well being when neither are a possible causal nexus for transmitting this virus.

Last edited:

Mountain West postpones fall football season. So CSU is on hold.

CSU was on hold anyway or suspended by the University. See the article I posted in Other Teams. Craig Bohl is unhappy about the MW not having football this fall. He said that this is the best team he's had since being at Wyoming.

CSU was on hold anyway or suspended by the University. See the article I posted in Other Teams. Craig Bohl is unhappy about the MW not having football this fall. He said that this is the best team he's had since being at Wyoming.

Yeah . . . although seems a lot of that other stuff may be sour grapes by Anthoney Hill and maybe some by a small subset of players. POB and several others came out on the COVID stuff and said it's just not true. And there was a letter released by the team that said "ask us about what's going on and not a former coach/player with an ax to grind."

I mean, I hated the Addazio hire from the get-go but I don't want to see him get a raw deal if that's the case. I'm no "it's just flu, bro" by any stretch, but this whole shift from flatten the curve and flatten the deaths to "we have to keep people who are low risk from being infected at all" is just a fool's errand. Protect the people at risk and watch your hygiene. Clearly, it ain't smallpox at this point for pete's sake.

Last edited:

BigMac & Doc, How does good hygiene, washing hands or using copious amounts of hand sanitizer fit into the equation? I’m no fan of repeatedly washing my hands or using copious amounts of hand sanitizer all day long just to combat a respiratory virus. I’d rather my wife quit wasting $$ on the sanitizer & stop making me force my teenagers to partake in such worthless tasks....but to date, I haven’t seen, heard or read where the consensus in the medical/health care community is stated as plainly & conclusively to a reasonable degree of medical certainty as set forth on this Husker message board. Despite that, I will still argue against the sanitizer (to my wife) & in favor of me spitting chew on the sidelines to all those who are now seemingly appalled by that act of apparent indifference to their well being when neither are a possible causal nexus for transmitting this virus.

Well, the respiratory droplets settle on hard surfaces, you touch them, then your eyes or nose, and then you can get infected. So masks, hand washing, and sanitizers are all good strategies for slowing the virus’ spread.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back