• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Opening Game Presser Is On: Updated with Twitter 'Notes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said you can't mark any one guy on this offense...as there are weapons all over the field....

If I'm a DC, this is one of those games where I encourage my players to stay encourage throughout the game especially know they don't have athletes across the board to stop our known/proven weapons like Martinez/Turner/Bell/Abdullah/Enuwa(sp?)/Cross let alone the guys being added to the pack. I fully expect this game to be over early in the 2nd qtr.

Wyoming has a new D coordinator...so don't know everything he will due....

Great thing about it is we don't have to worry about the surprises that UCLA posed for us. The caliber of athletes aren't as high for the new coordinator.

By sharing kicking duties are we talking one handling any long FG's and the other short range? Or are we talking one handling kick offs the other all placement tries?

Is the depth chart going to be a game time thing or day prior?

I was wondering about Adam. I know he might redshirt, but I hope not.

I don't mind it. I know he will be a great one but why force him to be out there if he can have an extra year to develop. Especially when you have Abdullah, Cross, Newby, & Frazier in there. Taylor, in my opinion will be in the mix sooner than later, no need to rush it. We look good and young at the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back