• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Opening Game Presser Is On: Updated with Twitter 'Notes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Olson ‏<S>@</S>ericolson64 Bo said he was concerned about LBs after 10 days, 2 weeks of practice. "Last 10 days or so I saw some guys make a big jump." <S>#</S>Huskers

Eric Olson ‏<S>@</S>ericolson64 TE Jake Long "good to go," Pelini says. Sam Cotton "doubtful."

Hamstring did him in.....

Eric Olson ‏<S>@</S>ericolson64 LB C. Love probably headed for a redshirt year, Pelini says.

Eric Olson ‏<S>@</S>ericolson64 Martinez, on taking it one game at a time: "Wyoming might play for a national championship. you never know."

Eric Olson ‏<S>@</S>ericolson64 Ameer Abdullah at presser wearing Muhammad Ali t-shirt and says "Who's not a M.Ali fan?" (The late) Joe Frazier?

I get I am not a coach or in the know but I just don't feel comfortable with Ameer returning anything. I just can't believe we don't have someone as capable in the return game. That being said he is exciting to watch.:huskerflag:

Injuries happen way more often on special teams than any other play in the game. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but I especially don't want our starting running back to get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back