• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Opening Game Presser Is On: Updated with Twitter 'Notes'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Kaipust ‏<S>@</S>RKaipustOWH Pelini on NU defense: "You're gonna see some old faces, you're gonna see some new faces. It'll be a nice mix." <S>#</S>Huskers

Rich Kaipust ‏<S>@</S>RKaipustOWH On preparing for Wyoming, Pelini says, "The thing that's nice defensively is we've gone against our offense" and see so many different looks

Makes more sense in this tweet....

Rich Kaipust ‏<S>@</S>RKaipustOWH Bo Pelini on NU newcomers and youth defensively: "If there is a mistake, I want them to understand it better be going 100 mph"

Rich Kaipust ‏<S>@</S>RKaipustOWH NU coach Bo Pelini said he was impressed with Brett Smith when the <S>#</S>Huskers played Wyoming two years ago and QB was a freshman starter

Josh Harvey @JoshHarveyFOX Pelini with the media pic.twitter.com/7zK4DmRTjB

BSnBJ-mCYAA_OJv.jpg

Rich Kaipust ‏<S>@</S>RKaipustOWH Taylor Martinez has 39 starts as <S>#</S>Huskers qb, but still says time has flown by: "It feels like I just played last week as a freshman"

More detail:

>>Pelini said true freshmen Cethan Carter, Nate Gerry, Josh Banderas, Terrell Newby, Kevin Maurice and Maliek Collins will play this season. Adam Taylor is believed to be in that mix, as well, to burn his redshirt. Look for freshman linebacker Courtney Love to redshirt, mostly because he missed so much camp due to a hamstring injury. Pelini said Love will be a top player down the road.

http://sports.omaha.com/2013/08/26/...g-linebackers-and-true-freshmen/#.Uhucer7n99B

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back