• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ok, So who goes ?

I agree TA and TL have both performed much the same poor mechanics and lack of dink and dump game.

Gebbia can play in Frost system well IMO. If he likes it here....he can be sold that guys like mariotta make the NFL so can you. I'm sure frosts system is flexible. A tanner Lee type can't play in it but Gebbia can

Did the above listed programs have head coaches in those programs with a National Championship appearance on their resume or coach in the middle of a HS football talent hotbed? I would venture to guess there are more potential D1 football recruits within 100 miles of UCF than within 250 miles of those 3 universities combined.
And much more competition. You have heard of Florida State, Miami, and Florida right? Not to mention Georgia. Heck, even South Florida is ranked higher.

And much more competition. You have heard of Florida State, Miami, and Florida right? Not to mention Georgia. Heck, even South Florida is ranked higher.

Oh, i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about name recognition for the coach. But feel free to bend the discussion in any way you feel fits your ideas...as usual.

Oh, i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about name recognition for the coach. But feel free to bend the discussion in any way you feel fits your ideas...as usual.
Lol, did facts get in the way of your fantasy?:Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back