• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official: USC/UCLA Joining B1G in 2024

I know I’m not first but my title is best. So think it needs to be the title post eventual thread merger.

Another thread…LOL

willj-oprah.gif

:thumbsup:
Yeah, got so excited when I saw on yahoo I did not bother to see if there was another thread already...lol

The “alliance” looks more amusing in light of this news, assuming the move is approved by USC/UCLA leadership. I’d say the Big 10 got the more valuable partners in contrast with OU/Texas to the SEC.

The timing of this “leak” makes since as it would need to be a publicly known commodity for the upcoming media rights negotiation. It also significantly boosts the value of Big 10 rights.

This is the type of move I thought Warren was incapable of doing.

Last edited:
This would be great for the B1G. I'm interested to see what happens with the Rose Bowl. Without USC and UCLA, why would the B1G want to play the winner of a diminished PAC?

On the flip side, Go Bears :Bananalazy:.

The “alliance” looks more amusing in light of this news, assuming the move is approved by USC/UCLA leadership. I’d say the Big 10 got the more valuable partners in contrast with OU/Texas to the SEC.

The timing of this “leak” makes since as it would need to be a publicly known commodity for the upcoming media rights negotiation. It also significantly boosts the value of Big 10 rights.

This is the type of move I thought Warren was incapable of doing.
Do not credit Warren in this.
The Cali schools see the writing on the wall and realize since they're already bleeding socal talent to else wheres which weakens the Pac through equity, chances of nattys and bigger bucks are nil.

Well, that would setup nicely for a 3-6-6 schedule format. 3 permanent foes. Then 6 teams one year and the remaining 6 the next year. Every school plays each other home and away every 4 years. And it maintains the 9 game conference schedule, which the networks wanted to keep.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back