• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

No one did that

Plus it was not one guy
Wandering Nebraskan said it was a shameful chapter for Nebraska fans, as if we're collectively guilty for the actions of an individual.

Again, please lmk who else was threatening the Cosgroves other than the one person you could find.

Wandering Nebraskan said it was a shameful chapter for Nebraska fans, as if we're collectively guilty for the actions of an individual.

Again, please lmk who else was threatening the Cosgroves other than the one person you could find.

He was getting other hate calls according to the article

Bottom line none of it was okay and to argue otherwise is sad

I am out

Have a nice evening

I just hope Tommie Hill focuses on being a CB. Forget the offense. Be elite at being a DB. You may be a great athlete but if you're not focused exclusively on that end of the field you'll never be truly great. If he wants to return punts and kicks - fine but stay exclusive on the defense!
That was his intention going into this year,He was approached by Coaches after we lost a couple wrs and being the team guy he is, he agreed to help out on Offense.Then when injuries happened at corner He had to then switch again. He has been the epitome of what a true Team 1st guy is,He has truly been willing to do whatever it takes for team to win. Not often you find guys with his talent with that attitude.

As a Nebraska fan, I take it personally when some other Husker fans act badly. I felt ashamed of the way Cosgrove and his family were treated by a set of fans. That doesn't mean every Husker supporter from that era was bad. Cosgrove certainly earned criticism, but some purported fans went overboard. Anyone who was around during that time remembers the vitriol even if not every incident earned a police report.

As a Nebraska fan, I take it personally when some other Husker fans act badly. I felt ashamed of the way Cosgrove and his family were treated by a set of fans. That doesn't mean every Husker supporter from that era was bad. Cosgrove certainly earned criticism, but some purported fans went overboard. Anyone who was around during that time remembers the vitriol even if not every incident earned a police report.
Major part of making us the greatest fans. Not forgetting that in bad times doubles downs and proves it.

I was on campus at that time and the only sentiment I ever heard expressed was that he was an atrocious DC and needed to be canned. Why would you be ashamed because of the actions of a very limited few nutjobs? Are you ashamed to be an American because another American commits a crime? That line of thinking simply makes no sense to me.

@Cvillehusker & @Red Reign

Perhaps you should look up the definition of a strawman argument and then stop accusing me of an argument I never made. Or you could roll your eyes some more.

His kid played at Lincoln SE (I believe) and was booed mercilessly. No, I can't find a link, but I remember reading about it on here, and it wasn't just 1 person doing it, it was quite a few in the crowd. So yes, it was an embarrassing moment for this fanbase.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back