• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

Last edited:
So...

1 guy.

Your okay with death threats?

He was being harassed by more than one guy

University police are still looking for the person responsible for making death threats against NU Defensive Coordinator Kevin Cosgrove.

The messages were left on Cosgroves' voicemail at work after Nebraska's 76 to 39 lost to Kansas two weeks ago.

Authorities say they are taking this very seriously.

According to county court documents Cosgrove has been receiving a number of vulgar phone messages in the past weeks.

Your okay with death threats?

He was being harassed by more than one guy

University police are still looking for the person responsible for making death threats against NU Defensive Coordinator Kevin Cosgrove.

The messages were left on Cosgroves' voicemail at work after Nebraska's 76 to 39 lost to Kansas two weeks ago.

Authorities say they are taking this very seriously.

According to county court documents Cosgrove has been receiving a number of vulgar phone messages in the past weeks.

No, I'm not ok with death threats.

I'm also not ok with painting the entire fan base with a broad brush because of 1 dude with mental problems.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back