• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

That call pissed off Collinsworth, but I tend to think it was a call that was difficult to overturn. If it had been called incomplete to start, probably the same conclusion ...

One thing is for certain ... the Eagles offense is a ton of fun to watch. Lots of great play-calling.
Of course Collinsworth never had the ball moving when he went out of bounds. He never had slow motion scrutinizing every catch.

Now there is a SB stat for ya. 955 combined total yards, a SB record, and counting, with a whole qtr. left to play.....

I like Collingsworth, he's good. I like the both of them here. They make a good announcing team.
I like Collinsworth, too. But he’s a bit over the top tonight for my taste.

You can take replay too far IMO. I generally have never liked it. I get where he was coming from, but let it go.

Gronkowski ties the game up with a wicked catch in the corner of the EZ. PAT will give the Pats their first lead of the game. This is the type of game I was hoping we'd get. 33 - 32 Pats.... 9:22 remaining.

Eagles shouldn't have settled for a field goal on that last drive. They should have taken the penalty yards and went for it on 4th and 6, the 3 didn't do then a lot of good, if they would have missed it Brady would have taken over deep.... crap

I will agree. As it wasn't truly a blatantly blown call.
The epitaph for this season is “what is a catch?” One of the top questions by Golic and Wingo of Tagliabue. That seems to be one of the greatest complaints this season. IR has way overly complicated the issue IMO.

Last edited:
Doug Pederson gambles again on 4th down, and it pays off.

My hair is going to be as grey as Doug's when this game is over.

Doug Pederson gambles again on 4th down, and it pays off.

My hair is going to be as grey as Doug's when this game is over.
Why? did you make some wagers on the game? This is the first year, in a long while, that I didn't bother betting at all. So, I have no emotional worries about who wins or who loses. AHHHHHH!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back