• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New15 Year Members in 2021

I’m well over 20 years considering I joined in something like 97 I think? I know I was at NU and knew enough about the forum that Tal was going down.

Last edited:

So I just checked mine and it was 10 years ago this past August. Does that count the previous Huskerpedia site?

This thread made me look to see how long I've been on here. I passed the ten year mark a couple of months ago! Go Big Red!

I also passed the 10 year mark in mid December. We get to join the exclusive club in a few years. We’re not worthy...yet. :thumbsup:

902.gif

Actually I was a +15 year member. Unfortunately 2 years hiatus during Huskerpedia/HuskerMax cat fight.

Starting all over. Used to be my NUandOU login username (Huskerpedia). NUandOU and Hooked on Huskers names ..... same person, me.

I don't think I knew that ... but I do remember NUandOU!

I’m well over 20 years considering I joined in something like 97 I think? I know I was at NU and knew enough about the forum that Tal was going down.

October 15, 1999 would be the earliest possible join date.

According to your profile, it says you joined November 30, 2001. I have no clue how valid that is, but you are no spring chicken. :Biggrin:

I was originally I huskerpedia back in 2000 but left...or lost interest. Joined huskermax without even knowing it was the same.

Sep 3, 2006 For this site..Will hit 15 years this fall...

I was on Huskerpedia too, remember the membership card.

I don't have the high post count but lurk almost every day. :thumbsup:

It seemed like there were as many K-State fans on here in 2000 as there were Nebraska fans. Red Dane used to lose his mind trying to keep them in check.

It's a great site and I'm glad to be a member. Thanks @BigRedMax. :Rockon:

You should have been here 20 years ago. It was the Wild Wild West. Didn’t cost anything to join and I’m sure it was a moderators nightmare.

I was a member of HuskerPedia in the 90's before it became pay site. When it changed I had no way to pay as I didn't have a bank account at that time (bankruptcy problems). Also, I didn't have my own computer & lost access to the one I was using. Finally, in late 2005 I started a up a new bank account, got my own computer and joined as a paying member in 2006. I don't kNow how long I would have been a member (over 20 years?) without those earlier circumstances.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back