• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New15 Year Members in 2021

yeah I lost several years in the Huskerpedia thing too. I have bee following HuskerMax since it's beginnings but I lost track of the the number of years. Thanks Max for all you have done over the years!!!!

yeah I lost several years in the Huskerpedia thing too. I have bee following HuskerMax since it's beginnings but I lost track of the the number of years. Thanks Max for all you have done over the years!!!!
me too. Went to the Rose bowl on a Huskerpedia junket.

We have a large class of new 15 year members this year. Here's the list. They have now obtained permanent status and will no longer get any renewal notices. Thanks for your support over the years.

In total there are 141 15 year members and 27 20 year members.

Thank you for the hospitality over these last 15 years, Max. You and the other members have made my time on here comfortable and fun.

Now if we could only get the Huskers, Buffs and Cardinal all winning each and every season!!

Here is to 15 more years! (I will be 79 then. Yikes!)

Last edited:

I had the list of 20-year members for the batch to first hit 20 years in 1999. Had a thread on it then. But I don't have ready a list of those like you who joined in 2000. It could be done.
David said there were 27 so I wasn’t sure if you could pull a list.

David said there were 27 so I wasn’t sure if you could pull a list.

In a previous version of the forum, anyone could sort the members by start date. That's no longer an option, so it's much more effort. I do have some old spreadsheets, however, so I do have a bit of a starting point.

In a previous version of the forum, anyone could sort the members by start date. That's no longer an option, so it's much more effort. I do have some old spreadsheets, however, so I do have a bit of a starting point.

Make-It-So1.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back