• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Herbie Husker Released

New Herbie is slimmer with thicker legs so I think he'll be faster. Plus his hat doesn't have a bite taken out of it! Plus he now says we're #1 instead of hurting people's feelings with the ok sign.

Major upgrades across the board!

Looks like he has a higher center of gravity, will be easier to knock over.

But maybe being taller it will be more difficult and thereby more unlikely he will take a knee during the anthem.

I wish the New Herbie's arm was a bit meatier. Like Popeye. That forearm is NOT the forearm of a man who wrenches on tractors all day.

See below for my quick edit. Thickening his forearm up makes a big difference.

Old Herbie has the best ball security. New Herbie has a loose ball grip. But if you thicken his other arm, he at least looks like the kind of guy who will punch out your teeth if you take his football.

Look at New Herbie's shoulders, for crying out loud. You don't get a chest/shoulders like that and have a chicken forearm.

wEIGvIL.png

The orthopedic shoes look like they helped his flat feet though.

I wish the New Herbie's arm was a bit meatier. Like Popeye. That forearm is NOT the forearm of a man who wrenches on tractors all day.

See below for my quick edit. Thickening his forearm up makes a big difference.

Old Herbie has the best ball security. New Herbie has a loose ball grip. But if you thicken his other arm, he at least looks like the kind of guy who will punch out your teeth if you take his football.

Look at New Herbie's shoulders, for crying out loud. You don't get a chest/shoulders like that and have a chicken forearm.

wEIGvIL.png
He's built for speed not power! The forearm though is a great call.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back