• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Head Coach.

It didn't say.

We can have him if we want him.

We can have him if we want him.

You're assuming Leipold wants to come here, or anywhere for that matter.
This might sound crazy, but he seems like the type that might actually want to stay at Kansas awhile and build something. He gives me the vibes of the type of person who is more interested in building something special from the ground up than job hopping his way to the top. He obviously has guys who have bought in at Kansas. I wouldn't be certain he is looking to leave.

This is from the urban thread you started

Boy, you changed in less than a week.. Let guess, you have inside sources?
I’m confused. How is this changing? I do t agree that it’s urban but I do t see where this poster has changed his look at it.

This might sound crazy, but he seems like the type that might actually want to stay at Kansas awhile and build something. He gives me the vibes of the type of person who is more interested in building something special from the ground up than job hopping his way to the top. He obviously has guys who have bought in at Kansas. I wouldn't be certain he is looking to leave.

Exactly, look at his career path.

I’m confused. How is this changing? I do t agree that it’s urban but I do t see where this poster has changed his look at it.
Well let's see if I can iron myself out for you.

Hopefully he has Urban locked down. If not I still think he has his guy signed up.

That's all really

no way jimbo gets fired this year... But i would expect a restructure of his contract if things dont get improved. They hired him to improve what sumlin couldn't do. Its been a crap show since. But he got that monster contract when he left FSU. Didn't he heave some top 10 recruiting classes and havent had much to show for it?

I think we just need to get Scott out of our heads, need to move on from the name calling, its over. The second thing is I have learned to stop googling things that you chuckle heads keep coming up with apparently now its time stop clicking on thread titles that will serve no purpose.

Back to the Hot Topics where the people are reasonable and the conversation is actually worth something. ;)

no way jimbo gets fired this year... But i would expect a restructure of his contract if things dont get improved. They hired him to improve what sumlin couldn't do. Its been a crap show since. But he got that monster contract when he left FSU. Didn't he heave some top 10 recruiting classes and havent had much to show for it?
Very very good classes. According to 247:
2019 #5
2020 #6
2021 #9
2022 #1

Bottom line: NOBODY on a damn message board has any clue who is coming or going. I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty tapped out on the coaching search with all the BS rumors and people attention whoring with threads like this.

I'm with Mickey because HE is our coach now and quite honestly, I hope they take the interim tag off by the end of the season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back