• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Rutgers + 1 Game Thread (12/18/20)

If I hadn’t actually been watching this game, and just reading the posts, I’d be thinking that everybody on this board was being unfair - it couldn’t really be that bad . . . But I’d be wrong - this is awful. And we’re playing Rutgers, for crying out loud. Takes a special kind of bad to make Rutgers look good.
Well, the teams are playing for 2nd to last and last in the B1G, so there is that.........

Now even the BTN guys are making excuses for Nebraska. Apparently, Martinez wearing sleeves caused the fumbles.
I heard that and I screamed it was not having two hands on them ball. That was a lame excuse. AM has had issues protecting the ball his entire career. F this was one f a few games where he fumbled I might agree but it has been three years.

Make no mistake about it, Schiano’s Rutgers are not the Rutgers we’ve been accustomed to seeing. Guy is a damn good coach.

Amazing what a good coach can do. Rutgers hadn't won a B1G game in 2 years and he has 1 more win than Frost who's in his third year. But I'm sure the culture wasn't as bad as what Frost inherited from Riley :Banghead:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back