• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Rutgers + 1 Game Thread (12/18/20)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The Championship Week cross over game is here and the Huskers have drawn Rutgers in New Jersey.

What was to have been an afternoon kickoff has moved to Friday evening due to another game be canceled due to COVID issues.

Game will broadcast on BTN starting at 6:30 PM CST. A 30 minute pregame show will proceed the game at 6PM CST also on BTN

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed here starting at 12:30 PM CST: https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=1031&type=Archive

Last edited:

The Championship Week cross over game is here and the Huskers have drawn Rutgers in New Jersey.

What was to have been an afternoon kickoff has moved to Friday evening due to another game be canceled due to COVID issues.

Game will broadcast on BTN starting at 6:30 PM CST. A 30 minute pregame show will proceed the game at 6PM CST also on BTN

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed here starting at 12:30 PM CST: https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=1031&type=Archive

Does his family tweet about game travel often? Wondering if it might mean Logan is projected to get a little playing time?

I believe Logan has traveled to every game. Don't think this has anything to do with getting playing time.

And Shane (his father) is pretty vocal on social media.
Copy. I don’t follow the Twitter. It would be fun to see him get some game action for chits and giggles. Another time.

What?

So much for New Jersey virus hot spot. Rutgers had zero "no contest" 2020 games. Only join PSU.

Purdue, Badgers, Terps, Michigan and Buckeyes ..... all three games cancelled.

Total of 24 cancelled :eek:

9FhdMzZ.png

Last edited:

The reason the Huskers can go bowling and I think we will if we beat Rutgers

We need all the games we can get especially with losing out on Spring and Fall practice this year. Effected us I believe more than people realize

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back