• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to watch something more entertaining and fun.
Nonetheless, I Look forward to hearing HCMRs perspective on this game. Night all.

Damn turf isn't much different then slamming your head down on just plain blacktop! I think that's where the worst concussions occur.. helmet to ground contact. Bottom line I'll be very surprised if he plays next week but it will depend on how it grades out if it's a concussion.

I've had three and my worst was helmet to turf. The snap back and 2nd bounce doesn't help

I like Mike butt! I really like Urban! He just kicked our butt and we were 7-1, that's what good coaches do! He just built a ton of confidence for his young team!

Damn turf isn't much different then slamming your head down on just plain blacktop! I think that's where the worst concussions occur.. helmet to ground contact. Bottom line I'll be very surprised if he plays next week but it will depend on how it grades out if it's a concussion.

If Tommy can't play next week it won't be pretty. I like Ryker, but damn is he really the next best QB up? I grass field would be more forgiving for landings like Tommy took. Hopefully it isn't anything serious.

If Tommy can't play next week it won't be pretty. I like Ryker, but damn is he really the next best QB up? I grass field would be more forgiving for landings like Tommy took. Hopefully it isn't anything serious.
It can't be too serious or he wouldn't be out of the hospital BUT a concussion is plenty serious.

Maybe Im late to the party or have had too much to drink (lol) but if Tommy had a concussion would we let him out on the sidelines under the lights with all of that stimulus? I know he got knocked out and all. Just curious.

86 yards under Fyfe's direction. Thats laughable....regardless who they are playing or where. Good kid...terrible QB. O'Brein should be put in next week, if TA cant play. Theres no point in putting a kid out there thats completely overmatched by the task.

Not sure if any QB would be looking good with the pass rush that he was facing. We really need the Oline to get healthy or bring in some subs.

It can't be too serious or he wouldn't be out of the hospital BUT a concussion is plenty serious.

Understood, I suffered a severe concussion from a car crash in July, 2015 and I was still suffering from the effects in April. I'm still suffering from the Whip Lash.

Darlington too.

Always said we need to change evil FieldTurf. Plant natural grass.

FieldTurf salesman = crooked used car salesman

Maybe Im late to the party or have had too much to drink (lol) but if Tommy had a concussion would we let him out on the sidelines under the lights with all of that stimulus? I know he got knocked out and all. Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing. But then I also wondered how you get knocked unconscious for several minutes without getting a concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back