• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the video several times and he really slammed his helmet into the turf. So yea it could well have been both things... but I believe he was knocked out cold. Not sure sternum hit would do that but don't know for sure.

Yeah, I don't know either. Just falling like that with a helmet on I would think/hope it should prevent a head impact that would knock you out. I remember taking a hard hit to the chest and things went black. I was thinking if he a hard impact to his sternum it could have caused it. Though they just showed a replay and his head/helmet bounced off the turf. You are most likely right.

We were getting blown out after the first pick 6 touchdown. Getting blown out when Tommy got hurt! You can't pour Kool aid on an a?# whooping! Sorry!
I really thought the absolute blowouts were a thing of the past.just so disappointed right now.I know the players feel worse.Need to refocus this week and get back on track next week.

The coach for OSU is a *&^$!!! Throwing the ball when your up by 59 points with 2:36 seconds left. We can't eve stop the run, throwing it is just putting salt in the wound. I am rooting for Michigan in a big way. Against this coach.

Eh, I think he sees us creeping up in recruiting. This will serve him well in the rankings and on the trail. It is what it is and I hate the guy.

This game is thankfully over. The team has got to forget this one and regroup for three tough games. Without Tommy, at least next week I would assume, if not more, they have their work cut out for them.

Yeah, I don't know either. Just falling like that with a helmet on I would think/hope it should prevent a head impact that would knock you out. I remember taking a hard hit to the chest and things went black. I was thinking if he a hard impact to his sternum it could have caused it. Though they just showed a replay and his head/helmet bounced off the turf. You are most likely right.
Damn turf isn't much different then slamming your head down on just plain blacktop! I think that's where the worst concussions occur.. helmet to ground contact. Bottom line I'll be very surprised if he plays next week but it will depend on how it grades out if it's a concussion.

At least until next time! :Koolaid2:

Lol...maybe. We have suffered thry more than I think any of us ever could have envisioned in our worst nightmares, to be sure. But I just have a feeling that they are turning a corner. We might not see NU win most of these kind of games...but I think we see them do what they did last week rather than this mess tonight.

Lol...maybe. We have suffered thry more than I think any of us ever could have envisioned in our worst nightmares, to be sure. But I just have a feeling that they are turning a corner. We might not see NU win most of these kind of games...but I think we see them do what they did last week rather than this mess tonight.
One can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back