• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he landed on the ball and it impacted his sternum I think that could have maybe knocked him out. I was thinking that may be what happened.
I looked at the video several times and he really slammed his helmet into the turf. So yea it could well have been both things... but I believe he was knocked out cold. Not sure sternum hit would do that but don't know for sure.

Last edited:

Normally in an ER if a patient is reported to have been unconcious from a head injury a CT scan would be performed. He was back to the stadium too quickly for that to have been done. Can't know for sure, maybe they would have treated him differently than a normal patient.

Tonight, the painful last vestiges of the Pelini years are crying out. Ive never been mistaken for a sunshine pumper....but I honestly think we are seeing the last of this BS.

I guess that means the rest of the season is not looking good then.

I'm a little surprised that someone would be diagnosed with a concussion, released from the hospital, and allowed to run back to the sidelines.
It would suck if Tommy couldn't finish the season behind center. I'm a big fan of him.

The coach for OSU is a *&^$!!! Throwing the ball when your up by 59 points with 2:36 seconds left. We can't eve stop the run, throwing it is just putting salt in the wound. I am rooting for Michigan in a big way. Against this coach.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that we played over half this game without our starting QB. Sure, we were down 18 at the time, but come on. No way this gets this bad otherwise. We would at least have a few long drives to rest the D.

No way to make this seem not so bad. Tommy managed a first down. But there was no reason to think we could have gotten another one.

Im just stunned at our lack of a quality back up QB. Probably not Mike Riley's fault, but I was looking at the stat with Tommy earlier in the game and I for the last 6 years it's been Tommy and Taylor. Hopefully with Tanner Lee, POB, and Gebbia that is a good place to start. Now granted tonight it would not have made a difference to night but it's glaring for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back