• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Ohio State Game Thread (11/5/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:Facepalm:You have a short memory Seth. tOSU has had some of the top recruiting classes the last 5 years, a HOF head coach and NU lost its QB. Some of the stinkers that were played under Callahan and Pelini's regime's top this one pretty easily.
We were getting blown out after the first pick 6 touchdown. Getting blown out when Tommy got hurt! You can't pour Kool aid on an a?# whooping! Sorry!

I do not believe it's possible to get knocked out cold without suffering a concussion... I'm sure there are some medical people here would know for sure. My experience with EMT training suggests to me that's what happened.... Also concerned about neck, spine.... etc

If he landed on the ball and it impacted his sternum I think that could have maybe knocked him out. I was thinking that may be what happened.

That's certainly been my experience.... lights out = concussion.

I guess that means the rest of the season is not looking good then.

I'm a little surprised that someone would be diagnosed with a concussion, released from the hospital, and allowed to run back to the sidelines.

Last edited:

I think a lot of people are forgetting that we played over half this game without our starting QB. Sure, we were down 18 at the time, but come on. No way this gets this bad otherwise. We would at least have a few long drives to rest the D.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back