• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

I don’t see a single sign of progress or improvement tonight. This team could not win the MAC, and that’s just not where I thought we’d be in year 2 of the Frost era.

Wiscy and Iowa are going to thump us, so have to figure out a way to win 3 of 5 games that are all toss-ups to go bowling.
I disagree, i bet we'll show up to play one of those two games and that's what's maddening.

...............Give Frost time to keep getting guys like Robinson and put some depth together we will be tough. Time, patience and some talent will close the gap. Luckily Frost's memory won't forget some of these games, lessons when it comes to being our turn. Mark it down, it will happen.

I think he has been pretty honest tonight. He even said the first PI call was bogus.

He has, but the last burst of Buckeye love he spewed before the break was a bit much.

This might be the best football team in the history of football...or something.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back