• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

For the record the use of Texas for a certain word is amusing. Fifth gradish don't you think? So be it.

Yeah but it got people's mind on something else and was a decent conversation

Its okay to have different opinions and do so in a respectful manner
It is amusing and fifth gradish which is why this occasionally immature poster likes it!

I agree, it was/is decent conversation and respectful unlike some other sad threads I’ve read, just thought it was funny after the 5th or so page!

Northwestern is a different beast. Offensively challenged. We will show it a lot next week
For the record I think we beat Northwestern. That game was ugly but the sky is not falling and I still think Frost is the man. We have to be patient as a fan base. The instant gratification culture these days is disgusting. People saying coaches need to be fired are insane. Insanity = repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results, i.e. having a revolving door of coaches and expecting to instantly be good. This program is going to take a lot of work to rebuild and I’m glad Frost decided to take on that challenge knowing how people have unrealistic expectations. Even with we play our best game against OSU tonight we lose after seeing the talent discrepancy.

It is amusing and fifth gradish which is why this occasionally immature poster likes it!

I agree, it was/is decent conversation and respectful unlike some other sad threads I’ve read, just thought it was funny after the 5th or so page!

My wife reminds me often when I behave like a Kindergartner. The again she taught first grade. ;)

Funny indeed

Both lines are terrible. O line has been mentioned several times but Fields could have taken a nap back there with all the time he had. Overall it looked like jv vs varsity. Nebraska is pathetic.

Some comments from the newest Husker commit

“It felt right,” Prochazka said. “I really didn’t see myself leaving this place.”

Prochazka informed the Husker coaching staff of his decision during pregame warmups.

“They all had a very excited reaction,” Prochazka said. “They were all really happy to hear the news.”

Prochazka said the “energy was amazing” on the field before the game. And he wasn’t discouraged by the Huskers’ 48-7 loss to Ohio State.

“Well, we all know that this is a work in progress,” Prochazka said. “And we just need to be ready to work when we get there.”

Well, I like most Huskers fans hoped for a better game. My gut told me this game would be a blowout, but I kept searching in my mind for anything that would make the game more competitive. I was simply going on “hope” and it’s pretty obvious we are not there yet. We all sipped the “hype kool-aid” and bought into what the media was pushing for.....a two year miracle like UCF. If we win 6 games this year, I’ll be happy. It’s progress. Support our players. Support our coaches. We have the right people with the right mind set. It’s just going to take time.
Amen

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back