• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

Yes we are behind talent wise, I get that. But every single Saturday we see teams outmanned way worse then we are that find a way to hang in there and lose by 21 to the Alabama’s of the world. Do you think North Carolina is way better then us? We have folded in these big games over and over in colossal beat downs. I am not sure we would best Doane this easily. Embarrassing
Agree with everything you said!

Well, I like most Huskers fans hoped for a better game. My gut told me this game would be a blowout, but I kept searching in my mind for anything that would make the game more competitive. I was simply going on “hope” and it’s pretty obvious we are not there yet. We all sipped the “hype kool-aid” and bought into what the media was pushing for.....a two year miracle like UCF. If we win 6 games this year, I’ll be happy. It’s progress. Support our players. Support our coaches. We have the right people with the right mind set. It’s just going to take time.

Yeah, they are damn good. If Nebraska's offense could do anything it would be a closer game. I can't fault the Defense, they spent the whole first half on the field. The offense has to help them out.

I'm just puzzled on Martinez? Last year at the end of the season he looked pretty damn good, now this season he has been hesitant, a bad passer, and just all round not very good. I think he is trying to hard and he has lost the mental edge. Some people have it, some don't.
have to agree. He is putrid tonight.

Another night in the spotlight . . . Another total embarrassment. So tired of the Huskers sucking. How can we not step up and show up so many times? Unbelievable.

This is more than simply out talented. They were out talented last year. This is something more.
National primetime and college gameday was a bad idea for our program right now. As bad as we get beaten tonight, and I'm not surprised it's happening, I think we win 4 more games on our schedule and get to a bowl.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back