• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

It's long overdue for the HUSKERS to come away with a big win in these primetime big game settings so count me in as believing this time the end result will be different. Come on HUSKERS, show the nation times they are a changin!!!! GO BIG RED,,,,,,

Yes, we are long overdue to have something good happen in a game like this. I still don't see it happening, but it is an incredible opportunity to gain instant credibility and completely change the narrative about and trajectory of the program.

One thing that may provide some hope is that dominant-looking Ohio State teams have dropped road games against B1G West division opponents each of the last two seasons (Purdue 2018 and Iowa 2017). And those were both decisive victories (20+ points) for the home teams.

Yes, we are long overdue to have something good happen in a game like this. I still don't see it happening, but it is an incredible opportunity to gain instant credibility and completely change the narrative about and trajectory of the program.

One thing that may provide some hope is that dominant-looking Ohio State teams have dropped road games against B1G West division opponents each of the last two seasons (Purdue 2018 and Iowa 2017). And those were both decisive victories (20+ points) for the home teams.
I had the misfortune of watching that 2017 OSU game with my Iowa neighbors. You would have thought they won the NC game. I get it though, I'll be pretty ecstatic if we can pull off even a 1 pt victory. How OSU gave up 55 points to IOWA I will never understand. They dominate games and barely score 3 or 4 times.

This is the first game this season that I'm not nervous about because it's one all the experts are picking us to get boat raced. Therefore we've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. We have a shot at winning this if we play to this teams potential. I see almost all the pressure on OSU and Fields since we've bombarded with how GREAT OSU is this season. GBR
BTW My Tibetan Mastiff says he's not afraid of any Buckeye! :Lol:

Last edited:

And their response.. ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back