• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

I think we understand your position. You may as well turn off the tv for the rest of the season and wait until we have a new coach sometime in the distant future to be a fan again.

It’s fairly obvious (sarcasm) that our team has at least if not more talented players than OSU. We should be ahead by 38, not behind.
Well, I am cutting off the checkbook. Might as well turn off what I paid for. Tell me, what have you paid for. What to compare donations? Didn't think so.

quick job? ok man. How much have you donated to the program? Exactly. So shut your hole.

I’m a little confused. Why does your money make your opinion more valid than SierraRed. I’m pretty sure he donated the same to this forum as you have and I have no reason to suspect he loves his Huskers any less than you.

I will. Good advice. Can't stand another Frost campaign and the people who support this. He isn't a good head coach, body of work to support the claim. I gave more money this year than last. I've given over 500k to this administration the past 4 years. I will vote with my wallet right about now. No more support of this. It's pathetic. Thanks for the advice.

My goodness

Have a nice evening

Look, I’m not a complete sunshine pumper. We have to do better on defense, for sure.

But damn OSU is playing near flawlessly on offense.

quick job? ok man. How much have you donated to the program? Exactly. So shut your hole.

If you have donated so much why are you here and not in your
I've been a fan for over 35 years. Donated over 500K to the athletic department. What have you given other than criticism to REAL supporters. I'm about done with Frost right now. He duped us. This team sucks. Tell me something different. Please. Don't demean me. Enlighten me. I'm waiting.
Golf clap

Turnovers have nothing to with OSU moving the ball at will.
Sure, but the turnovers have taken possessions away from the Huskers. The only way the Huskers could keep OSU from scoring is hold on to the ball longer than they have. They haven't done that and the turnovers haven't helped. Yes, OSU is clearly the better team. Did you not know that before the game started? I'm just saying that turnovers can make losses even worse because you've given your opponent many more times to get the ball and score. That's why FAU could lose by a less score than the Huskers.

....well at this point it is 0-0. Come on Big Red...let’s come out and win the second half. Keep your heads up and let’s keep fighting. Take note of what you are seeing we need to find away to get there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back