• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (9/28/19)

Anyone notice the Huskers are 7-3 in their last 10 games

Something to think about going into tonight's game

I like it . . . but the offense's regression (in no small part Martinez's) has been disturbing. I hope they're getting over it and getting their groove back. They show flashes. But if the same offense we've seen in every game so far this year shows up tonight, we're in deep trouble. They need to be tons better tonight. Time to come out with a more complete game.

GBR!

Vegas basically thinks
OSU 42
NU 24
I hope they're wrong but I have a feeling Chase Young is going to eat us alive.

Passing game needs to be decisive and quick to counter that. Can't expect Martinez to sit back there forever like he's done so much this year. Snap, read, get rid of it or run.

Also need to see more misdirection/roll-outs to move Martinez around and give him some space & more options.

Last edited:

I like it . . . but the offense's regression (in no small part Martinez's) has been disturbing. I hope they're getting over it and getting their groove back. They show flashes. But if the same offense we've seen in every game so far this year shows up tonight, we're in deep trouble. They need to be tons better tonight. Time to come out with a more complete game.

GBR!

I think the Martinez slagging is a bit over blown. Only QB in the country to throw for a 1000 yards while rushing for 200. Not to mention a 61.7% completion rate. Look the kid had a Cindrella Frosh season and a lot of expectations put on his shoulder which honestly were unrrealistic with among other things an iffy offense line in front of him. Has he struggled a bit....yup.....does he need to fix a few things yup.....and only 16 games into his college career. I wouldn't trade him for Any other QB in the country. I am hopeful his big game against the Illini will be the par for the rest of the season. Bottom line he can not do it all by his lonesome.

Ohio State is not infallible.

I have a feeling we will show up tonight. Will it be enough to win? Maybe but even so if we make a statement win or lose it will be big

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back