• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

There is so much more to being a good running back than a straight line 40-yard dash time. It's an overrated measurement. Give me a 4.6 guy that makes people miss, runs through tackles, picks up blitzes, has sure hands, and finds creases with great vision.

Or give me a 4.3 guy that can do all that, too. I'm not picky. :)

There is so much more to being a good running back than a straight line 40-yard dash time. It's an overrated measurement. Give me a 4.6 guy that makes people miss, runs through tackles, picks up blitzes, has sure hands, and finds creases with great vision.

Or give me a 4.3 guy that can do all that, too. I'm not picky. :)
Since you're not picky, let's throw in those 4.4 and 4.5 guys who can do those things, too. I'm sure you would be cool with that.

Just got on the forum. I was on during the game, but on my smart phone; hard to communicate that way, for sure.

I am so encouraged in the play of our Huskers today. I know some felt that Scott did not call a perfect game, but he is still in the process of improving with these kids, who were going nowhere.
And, as I iterated near the end of the game, only God is infallible.

Scott is our new Tom Osborne, and I am, and have always been, thrilled to see him come home.
We are going to get better and better, period. Many sports figures are so positive for us, because they are thrilled with Scott and what he brings to the "table".

So, good times are coming, all. Yeah, good times are coming! :)

Oh, and I have not had a drink, so this is from the heart, not the glass, o.k.? ;)

GO BIG RED!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back