• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

Well, that is terrible. It is not good when you have that early kick off for getting long range recruits to the game. I wish they would let the school have more say in schedule times. Really affects recruiting when you rely on out of 500 mile radius recruiting.

Sometimes the most telling statements come from the opposing players. Obviously, everyone remembers the Michigan player implying Nebraska didn't want to be there. Compare that to the tweet from OSU's Left Tackle, Thayer Munford . . .

"They played their nuts off."

Noticeably absent the last week or so are 3-4 posters claiming Martinez should be the backup. He’s THIS good with the freshman mistakes!

Martinez has been amazing since he got healthy again. Should be a gigantic pain in the butt for opposing coaches for the next several years.

Although . . . I have no earthly idea what he was thinking/seeing on that backwards pass attempt to JD. That was just bizarre.

Although . . . I have no earthly idea what he was thinking/seeing on that backwards pass attempt to JD. That was just bizarre.
My question is what was JD doing standing out there watching the play. Seems like an unusual route to run. Suppose they had some kind of pitch play planned?

Martinez has been amazing since he got healthy again. Should be a gigantic pain in the butt for opposing coaches for the next several years.

He has done so well sometimes we forget he is a freshman. Even great freshman do stupid things from time to time.

Just trying to make something good happen. Wait til it ALL slows down for him!!

Last edited:
Sure hope another 2 WR steps up next year in place of Stan- need to help JD out as he is going to get alot of double coverage next year.

He has done so well sometimes we forget he is a freshman. Even great freshman do stupid things from time to time.
Yep. I doubt he does even a few of these things in two years. Imagining a healthy AM who doesn’t make those kinds of mistakes is scary.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back