• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

Definitely a team loss today. There were several plays that could’ve swung the game a different direction.... the punt block... the numerous fumbles that bounced their way... all our O’s three and outs in the third and early fourth quarter... and our D’s struggles to make tackles.

There were equally good plays as well. The offense scored enough points to win many games (typically). The D did stop tOSU several times and/or force several three and outs; they also got several turnovers as well.

It was progress for sure (compared to previous games with tOSU). And I’d say that it’s also progress that many of us are starting to feel the excitement and heartache that we used to feel (back in the glory days).

I just have to remember that the future is indeed far brighter than today’s partly cloudy skies. GBR!!

Last edited:

If Miss State, Mizzou, A&M get to around 6 to 7 wins, that a tough outing for Nebraska. None of this will probably happen, but we still gotta remember this is a 2 win team at the moment
Miss St and Mizzou don't scare me at all. A&M is better than those two but not unbeatable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back