• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

nebawayflag.jpg

Key today in my opinion is Nebraska running the ball and Northwestern stopping it

If Northwestern can not stop it they have absolutely no chance

They finished dead last in the B1G in run defense in 2021

So it's going to be a tall order for them

On the other hand with issues at both QB and WR I expect Northwestern to try and run the ball a lot

Over the four years of the Frost era they have average only 68 yards a game vs Chins defense

So another talk order even with new faces on the Husker D line

Going to be interesting to watch how this all plays out

Key today in my opinion is Nebraska running the ball and Northwestern stopping it

If Northwestern can not stop it they have absolutely no chance

They finished dead last in the B1G in run defense in 2021

So it's going to be a tall order for them

On the other hand with issues at both QB and WR I expect Northwestern to try and run the ball a lot

Over the four years of the Frost era they have average only 68 yards a game vs Chins defense

So another talk order even with new faces on the Husker D line

Going to be interesting to watch how this all plays out
Agree ... bottom line is get a W & bring the leprechaun home for the rest of the season. ;)

I will add that I got a hunch that our Special Teams will find something special to contribute to the cause & would be tickled to see the 'shirts contribute to the score board too.

But, just like Al Davis used to say, 'just win baby!'. GBR!!

Last edited:

Found out the game is on Fox+? here in Florida. Don't know what that is or how to get it. Was hoping to watch at work but carry only carry local stations. Anyone with any advice would be appreciated. Guess I'll just follow along on my phone otherwise.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back