• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

We are set! @Red Reign and @JHudson have stayed on top of providing us the best coverage in assorted formats as this day neared. @solesrfr collected interview videos in one spot for us. @huskermike has hung his introductory banner. @cthusker posted house flag representing all. @ThotDoc will be coming around the bend for analysis. @OKC Trap usually kicks in a nice one too. (Hopefully, they will get to enjoy doing it more this year.). That's just a few that lend to the tradition of enjoying and contributing every year. :)

Thank you @BigRedMax for giving us this place to come to!

New season, new chapter. GBR!!!!!!!

Found out the game is on Fox+? here in Florida. Don't know what that is or how to get it. Was hoping to watch at work but carry only carry local stations. Anyone with any advice would be appreciated. Guess I'll just follow along on my phone otherwise.

FOX + is now FOX Now

Download the App and put in your password etc from your provider much like BTN +

Not many things more exciting than open day for Husker Football imo. I tell myself every year not to get to cranked up for opening day and fail miserably. Oh well there are far worse things in life! :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back