• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Frost, however, IS the guy who has gone multiple years without a dedicated, experienced special teams coach while overloading the offensive coaching staff . . . and trotting out a pretty pathetic offense in year four as a result. And now, his inept special teams and poor offense have cost them yet another game they should have won.

The defense is far beyond what any of us expected by now--that side of the ball was never supposed to be a strength of a Frost-coached team (much less THE strength). Chins has overachieved. Frost and his offense and his YOLO approach to special teams are THE causes for failure.

I don't know what Verdu brings to the table at this point. Martinez is a 4th year starter who about an non-clutch as a 4 year starter can be. The line still cant block to save their lives and the offense still doesn't hold up its end of the bargain. If Frost survives (and I'd be fine with him being shown the door at this pont), he needs to revamp the offensive staff, jettison Verdu in favor of a real special teams coach, and have a winning season. Business as usual isn't going to cut it for year 5.
Agrees until G Austin and all the coaches of special teams are tanked, we'll continue to lose games and be the butt of the Big 10, nothing has changed in 4 years under Frost. Time for a change Scott

good chat, & a gut wrenching ending... so in summary I'll just close by screaming an obscenity :Mad:

see y'all again soon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back