• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

Can we just move on from Martinez? Get the first, go down, get the next play in (and why did it take a minute off the clock for the first 4 plays for the drive?). We need someone that can find a way to win instead of a way to lose.

Sigh, I am really hating the fact I grew up in Nebraska and can seem to just not care about the Huskers.
He’s now lost at least six games on game ending drives. It is what it is.

I wasn’t going to post here much tonight because I had some friends over for the game but I have to say, after reading some of this thread, those of you who are blaming this loss on Frost not kicking a fg on the first drive of the game three and a half hours ago know NOTHING about football and should give up watching it. I’m embarrassed for you reading your comments.

I wasn’t going to post here much tonight because I had some friends over for the game but I have to say, after reading some of this thread, those of you who are blaming this loss on Frost not kicking a fg on the first drive of the game three and a half hours ago know NOTHING about football and should give up watching it. I’m embarrassed for you reading your comments.
I agree with you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back