• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

Welp if the refs call the play dead with no forward progress properly the fumble means nothing. If Domann isn’t called for a phantom PI, we win outright. Not sure why there’s so much pessimism
Stop. Do you know how many plays we saw tonight?

Can we just move on from Martinez? Get the first, go down, get the next play in (and why did it take a minute off the clock for the first 4 plays for the drive?). We need someone that can find a way to win instead of a way to lose.

Sigh, I am really hating the fact I grew up in Nebraska and can't seem to just not care about the Huskers.

Last edited:

I understand what you are saying... but that is part of discipline. Don't do ANYTHING that will get your team beat. AM will never understand that.
Can’t disagree with that and that’s one of the biggest problems I have with him. He does so pretty special stuff but I think that makes him make stupid mistakes sometimes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back