• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

Jesus dude give it a rest, we get it, you don’t like the kid. Put it all in 1 post
Has nothing to do with hating him. Just fact two costly turnovers in this game. He just isn’t quite to the point of clutch or grate. He’s close and at times his line doesn’t help.

B.S. go root for another team then. Scott Frost has this team playing harder than I've seen in years. The wins will come.
Lol. I'll keep rooting for Nebraska thanks.

I'm aware of how emotionally unstable you are.

Let's see what else you have in the tank. You mad bro?

Can we just move on from Martinez? Get the first, go down, get the next play in (and why did it take a minute off the clock for the first 4 plays for the drive?). We need someone that can find a way to win instead of a way to lose.

Sigh, I am really hating the fact I grew up in Nebraska and can seem to just not care about the Huskers.
We are never in the game without Martinez. His turnover killed us but do think we even score 10 points without him?

Not bagging on the kid but man I wish Toure would have made splay toward that ball. Would have gotten an interference out of it.

I wasn’t going to post here much tonight because I had some friends over for the game but I have to say, after reading some of this thread, those of you who are blaming this loss on Frost not kicking a fg on the first drive of the game three and a half hours ago know NOTHING about football and should give up watching it. I’m embarrassed for you reading your comments.
Typical

Last edited:
A coach who finds ways to lose better than Harbaugh. Think about that. Come on Scott, make me eat my words. I dare you!

Has nothing to do with hating him. Just fact two costly turnovers in this game. He just isn’t quite to the point of clutch or grate. He’s close and at times his line doesn’t help.
Get a clue. We lose by 20 with any other QB we have on the roster.

It happens when teams are good. We are on the verge (may not be this season) of breaking through that. This team passes the eye test, just gotta be a LITTLE better
When you are in year 4 and haven't figured out how to win these games you lose patience. This was a game we should have won, just like last week. Gotta find a way to win, no more moral victories.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back