• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa (11/23/18)

Man, what a fast season. It's going to be a long offseason with no bowl game. Very satisfied with how the team culture appears to have flipped for the better. Here's hoping for a win today over Iowa.

40 minutes until kickoff and that is not anywhere near a full stadium...

It is 40 minutes before kickoff...what's your point? Lots and lots of tailgate spots within a few minutes of seats.

I do get into my seats in Lincoln 45-60 minutes ahead of kickoff, but guessing not everyone is as crazy as us.

It is 40 minutes before kickoff...what's your point? Lots and lots of tailgate spots within a few minutes of seats.

I do get into my seats in Lincoln 45-60 minutes ahead of kickoff, but guessing not everyone is as crazy as us.

I made my point my good friend nothing more nothing less

Never been a fan of the pre-game jawing/bravado . . . go about your business and be the better team on the field. Better back it up if you're going to do it and our recent track record vs Iowa isn't good.

Sure would be nice to get that Hawkeye gorilla off our back today, though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back