• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Indiana Game Thread (10/15/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really got NO calls all night....until the "Newby knee down" call. Even an unbiased person could see the refs were not helping us one bit. Luckily, they at least got that call right.

So many blocks in the back, holding calls went uncalled. We deserved this win boys. Let's not downplay it. Home-cookin, TA seriously struggling.....yet we found a way. What won us this game is simply mental strength and heart. Idc if we played bad or not, we should all be proud of this win. Might be drinkin the cool-aid..-if the cool-aid is made of whiskey, but I really love this team. Not the most talented, but Nebraska football has not had a team with this much heart in a long time.

We really got NO calls all night....until the "Newby knee down" call. Even an unbiased person could see the refs were not helping us one bit. Luckily, they at least got that call right.

So many blocks in the back, holding calls went uncalled. We deserved this win boys. Let's not downplay it. Home-cookin, TA seriously struggling.....yet we found a way. What won us this game is simply mental strength and heart. Idc if we played bad or not, we should all be proud of this win. Might be drinkin the cool-aid..-if the cool-aid is made of whiskey, but I really love this team. Not the most talented, but Nebraska football has not had a team with this much heart in a long time.
UMMMM TA did not struggle, the O_Line could not block at all tonight! TA had to run for his life all game long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back