• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Indiana (10/25/19)

Right now I'm so freaken annoyed and disappointed in this team it's best to let the dust settle before posting exactly how I feel at this moment. Can only say bitteryly disappointed in this clown show this afternoon.
Good call... annoyed and disappointed is a great description of this mess.

I think that's a little harsh - JMO. Frost has the brains to get this eventually done (success) and he is passionate. His supporting cast is not up to the task, IMO. So his loyalties will be put to the test. The sooner the better and that comes with the territory in a $5 mil job, babe...
I think at some point we have to stop blaming the supporting cast. Our team today looked terrible at times. Undisciplined and just flat out not smart at times. Frost has to own some of that.

its on the d no d line rush the whole game. the qb picked us a part. no adjustments. o looked good. simply the lines on both sides are not sf recruites

Except that there's no guarantee Frost is better than Riley. We sure hope he is, but he's got a lot of growing that needs to be done. Frost simply isn't Big Ten football ready. He'll get more time to learn, which is fine.
STFU with the Smiley comparisons right now ... the weight of Husker Nation is on SF's shoulders and this whole program is a complete mess, thanks in large part to the clowns who preceded SF's arrival. It's a MASH unit & everything seems to be turning to feces. There isn's just one thing wrong... it's clear there are deep rooted problems.

Does no good to blame (or excuse), DONU needs support & time to get its' house in order.

Except that there's no guarantee Frost is better than Riley. We sure hope he is, but he's got a lot of growing that needs to be done. Frost simply isn't Big Ten football ready. He'll get more time to learn, which is fine.
To quote the sage, soothsayer and philosopher Bo Pelini “Frost is swimming in it right now”

STFU with the Smiley comparisons right now ... the weight of Husker Nation is on SF's shoulders and this whole program is a complete mess, thanks in large part to the clowns who preceded SF's arrival. It's a MASH unit & everything seems to be turning to feces. There isn's just one thing wrong... it's clear there are deep rooted problems.

Does no good to blame (or excuse), DONU needs support & time to get its' house in order.

I think that most are supportive and know that It takes time, but are beyond frustrated to see the regression at nearly every position.

There’s frustration because it’s warranted. We are a materially worse team now than we were at the end of a 4-8 season last year. Very hard to see any reason why/how FS and his merry band of half-wit assistants will improve this program. They certainly aren’t improving it now.
What is your recommendation, fire another head coach? We are fortunate to have Frost, very fortunate. We do what you want we'll be lucky to get anyone to take the job. Frost will succeed, but we need more fan's like the 70's and 80's when your types were calling for Osborne's Head and most didn't listen Thank God!

Last edited:
What is your recommendation, fire another head coach? We are fortunate to have Frost, very fortunate. We do what you want we'll be lucky to get anyone to take the job. Frost will succeed, but we need more fan's like the 70's and 80's when your types were calling for Osborne's Head and most didn't listen Thank God!
That's what every other big coach is saying too pal

No, we need to go get 15 million dollars piled up and drop it in Pelini's lap to come back as DC.

Chinander's resume
Here is his resume. You tell me if he should be our DC.
Oregon 2014 (OLB) 80th Total D. 30th Scoring D.
Oregon 2015 (OLB) 116th Total D. 115th Scoring D.
UCF 2016 (DC) 39th Total D. 42nd Scoring D.
UCF 2017 (DC) 93rd Total D. 52nd Scoring D.
NU 2018 (DC) 94th Total D. 88th Scoring D.
Wow, that is some real and indisputable evidence. He has to go.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back