• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Colorado (9/7/19)

This team has talent but you have to step on a team's throat when you have them down. Having to call a timeout before running a play in the second half shouldn't happen and was indicative of a loss of focus. You can't let momentum swing on you by relaxing. Good teams know that and come out with an even more focused effort

This team has a long way to go to learn how to win and Frost has some growing to do, too. The season will hinge on how we respond. The first job is to not let one loss become two.

Last edited:
Hard not to feel that way. Huskers sucked that game away in the 3rd & 4th qtr . . . coaches and players. So damn tired of the Huskers looking like 1980's Kansas.
Help me understand how a football program that has fans yelling f- you before the game can have a better team than the one with unflinching loyalty and class. I'm really dejected by this loss.
Nice guys finish last maybe?

It is shocking to me that in this day and age of big time college football programs a team at ANY level would have only one decent option at kicker on the roster.

Not to mention only one option at QB, not withstanding all the nonsense hype we have heard the last few weeks about QB depth.

Having said all that, the sun will come up tomorrow and hopefully, coaches and players will be stronger for this experience and will continue to improve. There is a long season ahead and a lot to play for.

Help me understand how a football program that has fans yelling f- you before the game can have a better team than the one with unflinching loyalty and class. I'm really dejected by this loss.

At least we have five national championships. They've got only one split championship that shouldn't have even counted.

Not halves, but I remember a 4th quarter in Boulder back in the early ‘90’s that seemed pretty similar.
1997 comes to mind. CU scored 14 points in the final 5 minutes of the game. not only that, an onside kick, that would have given CU the ball in the final 2 minutes wiht a chance to win, bounced right through Ben Kelleys hands. he should have EASILY caught it. i hate CU, i hate folsom field and this entire game felt like a CU NU Movie i've seen many times before.

I seem to recall that the offense struggled early last year until Frost decided that AM needed to get more involved in the run game. Once the QB was a threat, things opened up. AM as a drop back passer doesn’t appear to be working well so far. But what do I know.

It wasn't a matter of "deciding". It was a matter of AM getting healthy enough to do it.

From a recruiting perspective watching this would you rather play for Frost or Tucker. I mean that guy set aside all sorts of adversity and took care of business. He put frost over his knee in the second half.

Usually when I do something I shouldn’t, or don’t do something I should I first apologize. I hope Scott makes that his first order of business.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back