• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska opting out of Oklahoma game? UPDATE: Moos makes statement that they explored other options but are looking forward to playing OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

When we packed our bags for the Big10 many fans were upset about moving away from our one big rival. Hooking up two home and home series put a huge smile on my face. No matter the spin on this, if true, will rob us of playing our only true rival to this day. They said Iowa will grow into our NEW rival. Not the same. Sorry for living in the past, but we need to play this series.

Yes, I just noticed that. Maybe they need 8. All I'm saying is the financial hit from Covid was catastrophic for NU, just as it was for everyone else. But I don't care about everyone else, I only care about NU. If they saw the numbers and need to make up more revenue, or else there will be layoffs and furloughs again, then I hope they'll do whatever they have to do, optics be damned.

Define "catastrophic" for me? You are pulling stuff straight out of your backside. Are you honestly saying that layoffs and furloughs are likely if we don't have 8 home games in 2021 instead of the usual 7? Based on what?

Geez oh man. Now if we play them, the commentators will use this as fodder. Great way to get our moral up for new season. Ick, ack and yuck!!!

I wonder about the players reaction. I would imagine the seniors that returned will be bitterly disappointed if this happens. Could be one of the reasons they returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back