• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Ohio State Game Thread (10/24/20)

Going back to that lost TD by am he just panics
Even with no pressure he blows it
I’ll take my chances with AM. This is quite possibly the number one team in the country and they’re going to be mistakes made when you’re playing that kind of talent. OSU has a way up forcing them. Look at that receiving corps he has to throw to.

OSU is really good up and down their positions

With a couple of breaks we would still be withitn distance of them. But just can't make mistakes or get questionable calls against you. They'll take advantge.

They look so robot like.

You only get the ball so many times so these drive killing mistakes just put the lid on the coffin. Mistake free is the only way to play a team like OSU.

What a shame we can’t get complimentary offensive play when the D comes up with a big play.

This happened far too often last year. Hopefully we do better this year.

Definitely more impressed with our defense (and even special teams) that our offense today.

We're not going to be successful in today's college football world with an offense that struggles this much. Take away a couple long runs by Martinez and McCaffrey and we've done little else. Mills only has 25 yards on 9 carries. Robinson has 28 yards receiving.

But proud of our defensive effort today. As I mentioned last season, our problem was not the defense, it's an underperforming offense.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back