• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Ohio State Game Thread (10/24/20)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well they say third time is a charm and we are about to play the first game of our third different schedule of the 2020 season.

Ohio State will be a tough road to hoe to open a season but in this strange year that is 2020 not much has been normal anyway.

So much to watch in this game and how it will set us up for the rest of the season.

I think all of us are ready for tomorrow and have been for awhile

Game will be broadcast on FOX at 11AM CDT (replay will be shown at 4AM CDT on 25 October on FS-1).

Listen/stream the game starting at 5AM CDT here: https://huskers.com/watch/?Live=813&type=Archive

Big Noon Kickoff on FOX from from Columbus, OH starts at 9AM CDT

BTN Tailgate can be seen on BTN at 9AM

A few rules for this thread

First No Personal Attacks will be allowed. Minimum thread ban and depending on the severity possible vacation

No beating the word filter (ie 'F'). This is a family board and that is the way David wants to keep it

Finally have fun it's been almost a year since we last saw the boys.

Alright let's go out and shock the nation and bring a W home to Lincoln

Last edited:

Well, FINALLY a new season is here.

I think Nebraska can put some points up against a very good Ohio State defense. Unfortunately, I don't know that we can stop Ohio State from scoring a TON of points.

But hey, just great to see some football again.

Last edited:

Well, FINALLY a new season is here.

I think Nebraska can put some points up against a very good Ohio State defense. Unfortunately, I don't know that we can stop Ohio State from scoring a TON of points.

But hey, just great to see some football again.
I share your concern. Anytime that we see the Ohio St. punter during the game will be cause for a serious celebration.

I have not worn a jersey on game day for years. I decided I would break it out today for extra good luck. I also decided to break out the old favorite Husker hat that was banned many moons ago due to being cursed with bad juju. Not to worry, I took it to a level 99 voodoo woman to remove the curse, so it should be cool now.

In addition, thanks to Amazon’s amazing return policy as it pertains to implements of the dark arts, my voodoo doll has been replaced and as ready to wreak havoc on the Buckeyes.

GOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEEED!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back