• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska coach Scott Frost takes subtle shot at Nick Saban...

And 5 National Championships since 2009. Loses coordinators it seems almost every year but never misses a beat. They are as close to a dynasty as I've seen in college sports since UCLA basketball back in the days. Guy can coach and recruit like no other. I am an Oz homer as much as the next guy but as much as I hate to say it Saban is the best ever.
Agree with everything you said here. I did hear a story about a Bama fan wanting to fire Saban soon so they can go after Dabo. Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sa...er-suggests-alabama-fire-nick-saban-2020/amp/

Scott Frost doesn’t seem so enamored either. Guess I’m in good company.

Please stop it. Why would Frost take shots at a 6 time champ?

Agree with everything you said here. I did hear a story about a Bama fan wanting to fire Saban soon so they can go after Dabo. Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sa...er-suggests-alabama-fire-nick-saban-2020/amp/

Please stop it. Why would Frost take shots at a 6 time champ?

He didn’t take shots, he explained the truth. Saban is great because he brings in the top recruiting class year after year. He has access to the best players and can oversign his classes. When he didn’t have acccess to these players, or the name Bama on his jacket, he was average. This is not an opinion. The records are there for all to see.

Once again, Alabama is terrified of Scott Frost and Nebraska.

Agree. And if Saban would have played Scott Frost and UCF in last season's CFP tournament, he would have experienced similar terror.

Last edited:

Once again, Alabama is terrified of Scott Frost and Nebraska. They all know their days are numbered. You guys probably think I'm joking, but I'm not. The SEC was Nebraska's whipping boy before, and they will be again very soon.

Saban hated no-huddle offenses in 2012, but now is trying desperately to catch up to the type of offense that Scott Frost runs. The problem is that Frost is a master with this offense, while Saban's offensive staff has been comprised of posers. They now have Mike Locksley as their OC, a failed head coach who has recently been an OC at powerhouses Illinois and Maryland. What the hell does he know about a no-huddle spread? It's like Shawn Watson trying to run a shotgun spread offense with Zac Lee in 2009.

Saban will retire within the next 2 seasons so that he won't have to face Nebraska and Frost. I'm not sure that will be soon enough.

"Sir, at this time I am pleased to announce that you have been chosen as one of this year's nominees for possible induction into the Husker Kool-aid Hall of Fame. Your optimism is duly noted and greatly appreciated. Congratulations!"

6db1a3bd6befbfd1cb874792cc0cd7b9836f4829607695a6943edd90726843fb.jpg

"The Husker Kool-Aid Hall of Fame is dedicated to the idea that the Husker band will have cause to play this song at least 10 times during our game in Madison this season"

Last edited:
I don't think that is a shot at Saban.

I think it is a statement of fact.

At this rate, SF will quickly learn to parse his words, as every statement of late has been dissected.

This thread is comedy gold I tell you. Saban may not be the most innovative guy like a Chip Kelly, but he doesn’t need to be. Damn good coach.

NS has done pretty well with average talent. He's done very well with great talent. There have been coaches that perform very well with average talent. There have been coaches with great talent that never performed.

I'd put him in the top 10 based on his Bama record alone....you can't separate his recruiting from his coaching imo. Guys have failed at Bama...some miserably. NS was the answer to what ailed Bama...the same way SF is the answer to what ails us. Here's the a quick recovery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back